Google has deprecated support for Google Earth API. Read more here. Stay tuned for alternative.
Buildings (low res)
Dblclick for A creation
Dblclick for B creation
G-NetLink is 3D online tool using Google Earth plugin for radio link verification.
If you have no Google Earth plugin installed you will
see an invitation to install it. After installation reload the page.
On Firefox browser: Make sure that Google Earth plugin is allowed to be activated - Check Menu - Add-ons - Plugins.
How to use:
1.Set site A and site B locations - you have several options:
- input the Latitude and Longitude in the input boxes
- check "Dblclick for A/B creation" check box and doubleclick on desired location
- you can tune the location by dragging the pins
2.Set frequency in MHz
3. Click "Calculate" button. The link path and path profile are drawn and several parameters are calculated for both A/B link points:
- Distance - distance between A and B points
- Azimuth - azimuth of the antenna in A/B point
- Ground Alt - ground altitude in A/B points
- Tilt - tilt of the antennas (positive is downtilt and negative - uptilt)
- FS Loss - Free Space loss in dB
4. Selecting the specific point in height profile chart you can view exact point on a map marked with circle.
5. You can experience the view from A/B antennas clicking on a button "Look A>B" and "Look B>A".
|Contacts: email@example.com||Copyright (c) 2010 Gyokov Solutions. All rights reserved.|