G-NetSpeedPro - Speedtest for your mobile phone Download G-NetSpeedPro
How Fast is Your Network?
G-NetSpeedPro is an application for Windows Mobile Phones for measurement of download speed of your wireless network.
1. Measurement of download speed from different URL addresses. You can measure the speed to any URL.
2. Information about the UMTS/GSM serving cell (Operator Name, MCC, MNC, LAC, CELLID and RXLEVEL)
3. Edit the list of predefined test URL
4. View history of the measurements
Comparison between G-NetSpeedPro and G-NetSpeed:
How to use:
1. Select URL to test from the drop down list or input your own URL
2. Press START button
3. Wait for the results
4. The results show:
- maximum instant speed achieved
- average speed for the test
- downloaded data volume during the test (make sure you know how much you pay for data download)
Choose URL of bigger files (usually >5MB). This will allow greater speed to be achieved
How to edit URL list:
1. Go to MENU -> EDIT URL
2. Insert new URL on new line or delete or modify existing URL. Make sure that URL starts with "http://"
3. Press SAVE
How to view HISTORY
1. Go to MENU -> HISTORY
2. View HISTORY
3. If you want you can delete all HISTORY pressing CLEAR HISTORY button
The program requires .NET Compact Framework 3.5 (downloadable from Microsoft web site)
NET Compact Framework 3.5
Contacts: email@example.com Copyright (c) 2010 Gyokov Solutions. All rights reserved.