Google has deprecated support for Google Earth API. Read more here.
Stay tuned for alternative.
Buildings (low res)
Dblclick for site creation
Antenna Beamwidth (H),deg
Antenna Beamwidth (V),deg
G-NetTilt is 3D online tool using Google Earth plugin for antenna tilt setting
If you have no Google Earth plugin installed you will
see an invitation to install it. After installation reload the page.
On Firefox browser: Make sure that Google Earth plugin is allowed to be activated - Check Menu - Add-ons - Plugins.
How to use:
1.Set cell location - you have several options:
- input the Latitude and Longitude in the input boxes
- check "Dblclick for site creation" check box and doubleclick on desired location
- you can tune the location by dragging the pin
2.Set cell parameters - height, azimuth and tilt
3.Set antenna pattern parameters - horizontal and vertical beamwidth
4. Click "Calculate" button. Three planes are drawn:
- central (max power) - angle=tilt
- upper (-3dB) - angle = tilt-verticalbeamwidth/2
- lower (-3dB) - angle = tilt+verticalbeamwidth/2
The planes could be switched on/off with checkboxes in order to view better the covered zone.
5. You can experience the view from cell antenna clicking on a button "Look Through". Looking through the tree planes you can see exactly which area is covered by the main antenna beam.
Here are some screenshots:
|Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org||Copyright (c) 2010 Gyokov Solutions. All rights reserved.|