is an experimental webservice for
users on Android OS to share and upload their measurements and to be able to browse them
The measurements are uploaded:
- online - by starting G-NetWorld or by allowing it in G-NetTrack - Menu - Settings - G-NetWorld - Send
Measurements Online (requires internet connection)
- offline - by uploading a file manually from the G-NetTrack (Menu-More-Upload
File) or going to upload
How to use:
1. Select operator MCC and MNC.
2. Optionally select Technology (2G/3G/4G), LAC, Node and Cellid. If you leave
the fields blank it will check for all values. You can use wildcards - "%" for
several characters and "_" for one character.
3. Select a time in order to see the measurements only for the specific time interval. The dates should be in format DD.MM.YYYY. If
you leave the field blank it will search for all measurements
4. If you want to filter the samples only for specific area - select the area in the map via zoom and pan and check <Only samples in VIEW>. The resulted view is zoomed out a bit in order to show the area.
5. Press <Submit> and you'll see the measurements. You'll see how many samples
of measurements have been found
6. Select maximum number of samples to show on map - depends on your device capabilities. If you leave this field empty then tha max number of samples is 10000.
7. You can change what thematic map (LEVEL, QUAL, CELLID, LAC, TECH) is shown by
selecting an item in the dropdown box
8. Double click on a marker in order to see details of the measurement.
9. If you have a cellfile like the one used for
you can load it and view the serving cell line when you click on the measurement. You can try with this
and measurements for
MCC=284 and MNC=05. When you have cellfile loaded you will also see the
height profile of the serving line. Cellfile have to be loaded every time
you make a new data query for measurements.
10. The measurements uploaded online will be available within an hour
How to use Coverage Analysis:
1. Load cellfile
2. Search for a cell - type cellname in the search box and press [Search]
3. The map will be centered on the searched cell and tilt will be filled in
the tilt box
4. Press [Coverage] button and you will see the antenna main beam projection
- center is red, upper part is green and lower part is blue. Also you will
see the height profile with three lines representing antenna main beam.
5. Now you can change the tilt in the tilt box and press coverage button
again to see how different tilt affects the coverage
6. Check [Show profile] checkbox and when you move mouse on the map you will
see current height profile.
Tips and tricks:
- if the query takes a long time to load, select some filters like Technology or
smaller time interval
- you can check specific cell coverage by selecting filters - Technology, LAC
- the max number of measurements that can be visualized is 10,000. If you
see that the number of samples is 10,000 and the field <MAX SAMPLES> is blank apply some filtering in order not
to miss some samples.
<Statistics> in order to view the available operators. Push the button <Go>
in order to go to the map view for this operator