G-NetConstellation – customized solution for mobile network measurements
With G-NetConstellation customized solution for mobile network measurements you can build your own fleet of mobile phones sending measurements to your online server database.
To build your own measurement solution you can combine customized apps and apps from Playstore. You can start from absolutely free solution using G-NetReport Demo app and database and G-NetLook Web.Then when needed you can upgrade to customized to your needs and rebranded G-NetReport app and G-NetLook Web.
G-NetConstellation customized solution consists of:
- Measurement apps
- Web server with SQL database and PHP support
- Postprocessing and analysis apps
For measurements apps you can use:
- Customized G-NetReport app for unattended measurements – for online measurements
- G-NetReport Pro app from Playstore – for online measurements and logfiles
- G-NetTrack Pro app from Playstore – for logfiles
For postprocessing and analysis you can use:
For web server database you can use free MySQL or other like PostgreSQL. You need also PHP support for the scripts.
Create your database using provided scripts and set the app to report to it.
– download scripts – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/scripts/scripts.rar
– setup webserver with PHP and MySql support. You can use some service provider for this.
– create new database on your server.
– use create_table.txt script to create table called ‘measurements’ in your database.
– use test_insert.php for testing the inserting of records in database. Change server, username, password and database name with your values. Copy test_insert.php to your server. When you open it in web browser it should insert test record in database.
– use insert.php for inserting measurement records in your database. Change server, username, password and database name with your values. Copy insert.php to your server.
– use view.php for viewing measurement records in your database. Change server, username, password and database name with your values. Copy view.php to your server. When you open it in web browser you shold view records in database.