Android OS Mobile Network Monitor and Drive Test Tool
G-NetTrack Pro is a netmonitor and drive test tool application for 5G/4G/3G/2G network. It allows monitoring and logging of mobile network serving and neighbor cells information without using specialized equipment. It’s a tool and it’s a toy. It can be used by professionals to get better insight on the network or by radio enthusiasts to learn more about wireless networks.
G-NetTrack Pro features:
– 2G/3G/4G/5G serving and neighbor cells information measurement
– Record measurements in logfiles (text and kml format)
– Cellfile import/export and sites and serving and neighbor cells lines visualization on map
– Frequency information ARFCN measurements
– OUTDOOR and INDOOR measurements
– AUTO INDOOR mode for tunnels and places with bad GPS reception
– Dual SIM support
– Cell scan kml export
– Floorplans load
– Predefined routes load
– 3D map – different types of maps, 3D buildings, maps auto caching
– Data (upload,download,ping) test sequence
– Voice test sequence
– Mixed Data/Voice sequence
– Bluetooth control of multiple phones
– G-NetWiFI control
– Cells scan
– Multithread upload and download
– Chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
– Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
– Barometer usage for height determination
– Voice announcements for different events
– Screen orientation change
See G-NetTrack Pro video demonstration:
Here you can view more G-NetTrack videos – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeZ3lA81P9ETJ_sdEFuRWyfxK3wHoj_hK
The app uses runtime permissions. Grant needed permissions in Menu – App permissions in order to use all app features.
IMPORTANT: Please note that to visualize serving and neighbors cell you need to load cellfile with cell locations. There is no magical way to guess exact cell locations.
!!! Important for users with Android 9: Turn ON location services on your phone in order app to work normally.
IMPORTANT: Measurements capability depends on the phone. Check here – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
The app measures level, quality and frequency (Android 7) for serving and neighbor cells.
LEVEL, QUAL and CI depend on technology:
– 2G – RXLEVEL, RXQUAL and BSIC
– 3G – RSCP, ECNO and PSC
– 4G – RSRP, RSRQ and PCI
– 5G – RSRP, RSRQ and PCI
See G-NetTrack Pro manual – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrackpro_manual.php
Measurements are recorded in logfile. You can start voice, data or SMS sequences to monitor the network for blocked and dropped calls and to measure upload and download bitrates and SMS success rate. You can find kml and text logfiles in folder G-NetTrack_Pro_Logs on sdcard.
Download sample logfiles – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetTrack/sample_logfiles.zip
You can postprocess and analyze logfiles with G-NetLook Pro – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlookpro
You can import cellfile with cell information and you can view sites on map. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
G-NetView Lite – free app for viewing and analyzing G-NetTrack logfiles – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetviewlite
G-NetLook Pro – app for mobile network optimization and postprocessing of logfiles – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlookpro
G-NetLook Web – web app for postprocessing of logfiles and visualization and analysis of mobile network – http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetLook/
G-NetReport Pro – similar to G-NetTrack Pro, but you can send reports in real time to your own online database and organize your measurement fleet of reporting phones – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetreportpro
G-NetReport – tool for unattended measurements of wireless network – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetreportdemo
YouTube channel – http://www.youtube.com/c/GyokovSolutions